Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Using ‘Unlike’ & ‘Unlikely’ correctly- improve English Speaking

Well when I woke up this morning. I was tired and that is so unlike me I mean being tired completely unlike me and then it was unlikely that. I would come to work unlike me unlikely to come to work and then remembered.

improve English Speaking 
I have a lesson to do with you today and of course not how can I miss that chance yes friends in today's lesson. We are going to look at two words unlike and unlikely and how different they are subscribe and press the bell icon to receive notifications don't miss. Any new lessons so what do you mean by unlike. So when I started.

I told you when I woke up this morning it was so unlike me to feel tired okay so unlike me means not like me dissimilar okay so first let's see how do we use unlike in English. If I say the two sisters are very unlike okay two sisters you have similar traits right the two sisters completely different.

When I want to save the two sisters are not like each other there is a complete dissimilarity. I use the word unlike so that means they are not like each other yes so when you want to save not a like you say unlike right in the next example. It is unlike hard to be late well it is unlike me to feel tired every morning yes but today I did.

So I said quite unlike me now your I say it is unlike our to be late now someone who is always punctual and suddenly comes late you feel it's unlike her to be late now you're you are using unlike to say it's not her typical.

Characteristic or her trait okay friend and she's lying to you and she's someone. Who never lies it's not her now imagine you are arguing with your trait right she never lies she's she's transparent with you that means. She is brutally honest and she shares everything with you and the  you catch her lying you feel it's unlike hope to speak lies to me.

How could she it's unlike her it's not her trade it's not like her she is not being herself. So when you want to talk about a typical trade you can say it's very unlike you to tell me. That I'm very disappointed unlike the next example Mary is intelligent okay that means Mary is intelligent brainy unlike John that means John is not intelligent Mary is John is not and to let you know where intelligence is concerned they both are not like each other.

I use the word unlined so very clearly if you see unlike means not like difference I hope the usage of unlike is clear let's move to unlikely now in no ways they are connected let's look. Take a look at unlikely the weather seems unlikely to change it's hot ok it's not going to get better so.

I tell you don't even care the weather seems unlikely to change that means probably something will not happen so interesting probably the weather will not change.

I tell you then likely it will change don't even expected probably it won't yeah the next example it is highly unlikely highly meet great chances. Okay it is highly unlikely that Maya will get into the university oops University with such low scores so she can get into use University with such .

low scores imagine you've got a results and you're trying to get into the top most. University I'm sure all of us used to do that used to aim to get into the best colleges the best universities but when I see your score you feel unlikely i'll get into that .University it's simple my scores are so low through people.

Who said amazingly well why would I it's unlikely okay that means probably it will not happen you are not expecting it to happen it is highly unlikely that scores okay put unlikely something is not going to happen too bad try harder next time and third example.

John is unlikely and likely to reach before 8 a.m. You see how tired I am I still have spelling mistakes that I'm correcting my the video ID. I am and someone like me to make such mistakes sorry about that so John is unlikely to read before 8 he's stuck in traffic we're waiting for him stomach friend listen.

I think we should grab a cup of coffee it's unlikely to be John is unlikely to reach before it that means probably he will not reach. So let's not wait and go and grab a cup of coffee dear friends to remember there are two different things one is unlike the similarity not like each other okay and unlikely it's completely different it's you use it. When you want to pay probably something will not happen okay
Friends so now this brings me to the end of this lesson.

I hope you enjoyed watching it I think it's unlikely that you didn't enjoy it well do put in your comments and queries i'll be back soonwith a new lesson or before that do take the small test and let me know your scores till then take care and bye. I must finish this with a notice haven'tgot any time for this my gosh like aforeman oh my don't talk hello hi Ross yeah yeah yeah.

I got thatyou know what just give me a second actually. I'm doing something very important at the moment can. I call you back yeah I just call you back ok bye so what was. I writing the name of the company is uh like this was an important call hello yes sir so i'll just respond to you within about half an hour I don't have the answer at the moment yes.

I will sure sure I'm very sure I will please don't worry please don't worry yes yes no no no don't worry don't worry. I will respond to you in half an hour for sure ok all right thank you I am just so better day. I need to submit this within an Arn I just have four stunning told.

improve English SpeakingI could just forget all the holidays what's going on today does that happen with you when you're really occupied with something and you continue to get calls on other days no one would call you but on this day everyone would call you. Why does this happen.

I don't have an answer to that but. I can definitely tell you how you can respond to someone. When you're busy what is it that you should say to them on the phone to tell them that you don't have time or maybe you don't have an answer stay with me Michele and I will join you in the classroom what nonsense that's absolute crap Hey don't know what it is what if you.

Don't believe someone when they see something because it's really rude so don't be arrogant and rude I have a few ways that you could tell someone. I don't believe you so imagine if a friend of mine tells me you know this handsome guy has seen you at the library and he has the hots for you and has a crush on you and I know she's faking for Aldila.

Yeah right okay so your guide is a sarcastic way of saying I don't believe


No comments:

Post a Comment